Friday, July 15, 2011

Incubus - If Not Now, When?



okay, I think this is one of the reason why I want to post something here. Incubus. No, Brandon Boyd. Yeah, Brandon Boyd is the name of the drug that got me high.

Haha, yeah. Sometimes a person also can make you high.

I heard they are coming to KL this 23rd July. I hate myself for that. Why? Because I can't go. I CANNOT GO! How "kesian" is that?

This is their 3rd time coming to KL and I still CANNOT go? Owh whatever!

Sad, heartbroken, frustrated, all in. Other than MUSE and THE KILLERS, INCUBUS are one of my favorite band that I would like to see them perform LIVE! Heck, I wanted to met Brandon Boyd personally. Haha, that maybe only in my dream, but who cares?

To see him right in front of my eyes, it would be.., tak terkata!

No comments: