Friday, July 15, 2011

Randomly speaking.

Well, hello. See you again here.

Is it July already? Yeah, it's July. Already half a year passing by, and came another second half of the year. Ramadan is only a few weeks away. Seemed like only yesterday the previous Ramadan ended, now its come back for another visit. Sigh.

So, how's life so far? Good? Better? Or Great? Mine, I would like to call it, so so. Or maybe quite good, except for the previous entry, the one where I became so furious with someone and vent the anger here. At that point, I have difficulties in handling my anger. But now, no more. I've learned my lesson very very well.

So what bring me back here, you asked?

Well, I dont know. It's just today, I feel like I want to write something. I feel like I have this so much things lingering in my mind, that I feel better for me to let it out. The nonstop thinking, nonstop ideas and I-dont-know-what-else-to-call it.

Maybe I am overdosed with something. Yeah, that might be the reason. High on something.

Maybe it's the love. Ahh.., whatever lah.




No comments: