Saturday, September 6, 2008

bazar ramadan, i'm coming!

I think the rain is following me everywhere i go.., as today i'm working half day, so it's raining on midday..., and yesterday, right after i stepped out from the office, the water start to tap on my face.., sigh.., why la hujan?

It's raining cat and dog out there.., and i could listen the drop like the sound of waterfall.., and now it's only 12.15.., hopefully by the time 1pm, the rain will stop so that i can go home without getting wet.

Yeay, today i can eat whatever i want, hmm.., still dont get any idea though, on what i want to have for buka puasa later in the evening. I shall browse slowly all the stall at the bazar ramadan and see what will catch my eyes and my taste bud.

+ + + + +

tak sangka rupanya dia terasa hati dengan apa yang aku tulis semalam. Mungkin there's certain things i've left out. Or maybe it's just that my words are not so crystal clear. I dont know, aku hanya menulis apa yang aku rasa. Entahlah..

+ + + + +

Baru aku terfikir, hari raya is just another 3 more weeks. Semalam baru nak apply cuti, and it seems like my boss is reluctant to let me go for a week. Alah, baru a week, bukannya sebulan.., nanti diorang masa CNY pun sama jugak, dah i'm the only one malay here, apa salahnya sacrifice sikit? Benci betul..

Hopefully aku dapatlah bercuti sepanjang minggu raya nanti..

No comments: