Monday, September 8, 2008

conversation with Boss

Teringat aku about a month ago, my boss call me for some personal matter discussion. After quite sometimes into the discussion, suddenly he asked me about golf. Terkejut juga aku dibuatnya. Other than that, he's asking me about the square feet measurement. I dont mind about the square feet measurement, but GOLF? Being in property line, sudah tentu aku kena familiar with the sq. ft, but i think golf got nothing to do with houses, only the surrounding, and so far, i have never come across any client asking for the measurement of the golf field.

How do i know anything about golf? Other than Tiger Wood and that Fijian guy yang namanya ala ala indian tu, and Annika Sorenstam, selebihnya aku tak tahu. My boss asking me if i know what is hole in 1. What? Dengar pernahlah tapi maksudnya mana aku nak tahu. And then he asked me about caps. If let say the player ada 10 caps apa maksudnya. Mana lagi bagus permainannya antara yang hanya ada 5 caps dan 10 caps?

Memang tergaru sekejap kepala, sebab aku memang tak tahu. Tergagap juga aku nak menjawab. And moral of the story? Actually he's asking me about general knowledge other than apa yang aku dah sedia tahu. He's looking at me one kind je bila aku nampak macam blur.

Rasa macam, am i so stupid tak tahu what is HOLE IN 1? Is that a general knowledge? Kalau aku peminat golf, maybe lah jugak, masalahnya aku tak minat GOLF langsung. Yang dia ajak aku berbual pasal golf apa hal?

Caps lagilah aku tak ada idea. But my boss telling me something like kalau lagi banyak caps meaning player tu ada banyak terlepas lubang, something like that lah, kalau less caps meaning dia memang a pro golfer.

After i came out from his room, fikiran aku macam berserabut sekejap. Is it true aku tak tahu about so many things?

Okay, jom check one by one:

Pak Lah is our PM, Anwar menang Permatang Pauh, RPK is Raja Petra Kamarudin (the last one i'm not quite sure), Manchaster City dah ada pemilik baru, which is that Abu Dhabi millionaire, Lee Chong Wei menang perak di Beijing, Micheal Phelps menang 11 emas.., Lewis Hemilton is Ferrari driver, apa lagi? 1 KM sama dengan err..., err.., err.., sorry i'm bad in math.. hehehe

I think i dont need to know everything.., enough with some basic information and in the know of what is happening around me. I know that US will get a new president coming November, no more BUSH, it's either Barack Obama or John McCain, and i know that John McCain trying to win vote by putting his vice president a woman, that Sarah Palin. See.., i know so many things.. hahaha. My boss got a totally wrong impression about me.

1 comment:

Mrs. Alexis said...

My boss everyday share with me about golf. The more I heard the more I got confused, but still I pretend like I understand every bit...