Friday, September 12, 2008

it's a boring day..

2 hari aku bersendirian kat office. Boss aku entah lesap ke mana tak masuk masuk. Mungkin sibuk mencari client dan membawa masuk sales. Dah naik penat aku mengadap polyvore selama 2 hari ni. Main game solitaire pun dah sampai nak termuntah. Haiii.., bosan sungguh..

+ + + + + +

Last night i'm having trouble going to sleep again. I was tossing and turning around like there is something under my bed that keep biting my body. I was feeling disturbed again by our fight before that. Disturbed and hurt. Try to forget and shut my eyes but the heavy feelings inside didnt allow me to sleep.

Forced myself to cry but there's no tears. I'm dying and i can't go on like this. I have to let go my ego and selfishness if i truly love him and wanted him to stay in my life. Tried to calm down and think of something good about him. So many good things about him that i cannot ignore just like that. After a while, i try to call him again, no answer. I send him sms.., accusing him of trying to ignore me and made me unable to sleep. He reply not long after that.., and everything back to normal again...

+ + + + + +

ah.., bosan duduk seorang diri.., bila nak pukul 5 ni?

No comments: